a) You have noticed that over the past three years, the number of complaints recorded in your Singapore office has increased, year on year. You think that this may simply be because the volume of business has increased, but you are concerned that the Singapore office may be receiving a higher-than-average number of complaints.
You, therefore, think that it would be a good idea to look at the average complaints ratio across the region to decide whether the Singapore office has a relatively high or low ratio. Note that this is not an exercise in looking at trends but is designed to compare the ratio between offices. When you suggest this to your supervisor, she agrees with the proposal. You are tasked with preparing a short note outlining: i. the techniques and tools you will use to investigate the issue and ii. how you will ensure that sufficient data exists and is used.
b) Your research uncovers the following pieces of data.
- Last year the Singapore office processed around 165,000 pieces of business per quarter and reported 656 complaints over the course of the year.
- The Thailand office processed around 34,000 pieces of business per quarter and reported 11 complaints over the course of the year.
- The Malaysia office processed around 112,000 pieces of business per quarter and reported 461 complaints over the course of the year.
- The Hong Kong office processed around 82,000 pieces of business per quarter and reported 328 complaints over the course of the year.
- The Cambodia office processed around 61,000 pieces of business per quarter and reported 622 complaints over the course of the year.
i. Identify how you will organize the data for analysis.
ii. Analyse the figures above and present the results. Using the results, state whether there is cause for your original concerns or not and highlight any issues that you think the data reveals that need to be investigated further
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.