You have used Keynes’ monetary theory, explained in your textbook. Keynes’ research is the original finding; textbook is a reflection. Which paper should you cite?
a. Keynes’ research
While completing a large argumentative assignment, you found an article, that perfectly suits one of the chapters of your research. You included the article in quotation marks and cited it. Is it still considered to be plagiarism?
a. Yes, providing full source in quotation marks is a plagiarism;
b. No, the article is properly cited;
c. It depends on the place where the article was found;
Your article is about Picasso’s Women of Algiers, so you inserted a picture into the paper. Choose the correct action:
a. There is no need to cite any pictures or graphs;
b. It is obligatory to cite all pictures and graphs used;
c. There is no need to cite the picture, as the paper is about Picasso and he is the author of it;
In order to make legitimate paraphrase you have to: (choose the variant where all statements are correct)
a. Reformulate the main ideas in your own words, remove or replace unusual words, retain unique terms but highlight them as quotes;
b. Adopt the same sentence structure as the source writer, use a suitable reporting verb and provided an in-text reference detail, express the main idea concisely;
c. reformulate the main ideas in your own words, copy useful pieces of the original text, use a suitable reporting verb and provided an in-text reference detail;
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.