Your introduction should introduce the topic of your essay, give the background of the key issues, state your thesis, and forecast the key elements of the body of your paper. The body of your essay must offer supporting points, discussion, and examples. Your conclusion should revisit your thesis and give a summative indication of the value of your argument. For this paper, you may not use first or second person pronouns. Use no contractions and use no abbreviations. Remember that you MUST support your argument by using quoted (and cited) excerpts from the readings and by using cited paraphrases and summaries. Total quoted material must not exceed 10% of paper itself. You must refer to and quote properly any sources; these should be referenced properly in your Works Cited/Reference List; use at least 3 direct quotes. Keep in mind that this assignment is not about your opinion, but rather about your ability to craft and support an effective argument. The topic is What is the type of nation envisioned by Jefferson? How does the nation he envisions differ from the type of rule under which the colonies found themselves before the American Revolution? Consider the issues addressed later in United States history by King and Reich, and then argue whether Jefferson’s vision for the United States is still alive, or has it been compromised? Develop your argument with specific and well-developed examples, and use cited excerpts from the readings.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.