Historians Kevin Shillington and David Northrup have different perspectives on “African History”. But they share the view that the discipline of history of which “African history to 1850” is a part is based on “strict rules of evidence and the principles of interpretation” (Shillington, p1). For his part, Northrup concedes that “the historical records” from which African History to 1850 has been written “impose their own constraints” (Northrup, p.x).From the above premise, write a SIX-PAGE, double-spaced, Times Roman 12-point font, essay identifying FOUR historical records (or sources) that historians and other scholars have used to write African history, and discussing the interpretations (or conclusions) that these scholars have drawn from the sources you identified. Your discussion must highlight some of the constraints (or problems) that scholars of African history have had in using the records you identified to reach credible conclusions about the African past
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.